Thursday 8 April 2010

"Take out the Quran!"

Well I was supposed to continue with my family values and wisdom posts, but this particular message caught me suddenly and I couldn't help myself but address it.

So this internet person called Angus McFarlane made a comment in response to a news that reported President Obama's administration gave a "Wanted: Dead or Alive" pass to one of the radical Muslim terrorists. McFarlane writes:

"Targeting the messenger is confusing the messenger with the message. It's the message that needs to be taken out. That is, Al Qur'an."
Another internet person, called 'Sole Man' replied wittily:

"I hope you realize that there are 1.57 billion Muslims, making up 23% of the world population ... You are not suggesting to target them .. are you?"
Thank you Sole Man for raising this point. Let me put this simply: Angus McFarlane is just another Islamophobic idiot. I searched him on google and I found one guy on facebook with his name, but maybe he's not the same person. Anyway, let me try put some sense into that thick head of yours McFarlane ...

The messenger you're referring to McFarlane, called Anwar Awlaki, has been refuted by the Inheritors of the Messenger of Allah and the students of the Inheritors of the Messenger of Allah over and over again. If you had spent more time researching the truth and less time posting bullshit comments on the Internet, it would probably have created less Muslims who hate you with everything they got. I really wish to know if you have a religion McFarlane, coz don't let me pull the Bible or the Torah to show you how many 'messages' are there in them that should be taken out according to your rationale. Well I'd do it anyway, in future, God willing.

And if you're the usual atheist, 'worshipping' Richard Dawkins, then I think you should have made it clear that the message that needs to be taken out is not just the Quran, but the Bible and the Torah included. And I think, with that line of attitude, Obama would give you the "Wanted: Dead or Alive" pass in no time.

Denouncing the messenger Anwar Awlaki

Well McFarlane, since idiots like you don't have a soul to question, let me put a comprehensive refutation of the dangerous views of Anwar Awlaki here for anyone else reading it, showing what he's calling for is not what the Messenger of Allah and the Inheritors of the Messenger of Allah call for. But idiots like McFarlane exist, just as terrorists like Awlaki do.

2 comments:

  1. Asalamu Alaikum, There will always be people who come up with the strangest things. One cradle catholic told me I was an anticrist was going to hell but she wanted me to have a good life.(wrote about it in detail on my blog. Anyways point is some people no matter how much you refute them it will never sink in. Maybe this has something to do with it.
    "As for the Disbelievers, Whether thou warn them or thou warn them not it is all one for them; they believe not. Allah hath sealed their hearing and their hearts, and on their eyes there is a covering. Theirs will be an awful doom." (2:6-7) Ma'asalama

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waalaikumus salam. Yes this Verse so truly applies to the stubborn people. But because we don't know who is a stubborn rejector and who is questioning their soul, we should all try and convey the message of Tawheed in the best way possible. As Allah says:
    "Invite (mankind, O Muhammad) to the Way of your Lord with wisdom and fair preaching, and argue with them in a way that is better" [Surah an Nahl 16:125]
    "And speak to him mildly, perhaps he may accept admonition or fear Allaah" [Surah Taha 20:44] (Referring to Prophet Moses in his admonition to one of the worst people in the history of mankind, Pharaoh!)

    For people like you mentioned and those that I replied to in the message, I go for a tit-for-tat approach. I don't have the hikmah and sabr of Prophet Moses, peace be on him. Some of these people argue for the sake of arguing and just comment to incite hatred, while they claim they are against breeding hate!

    I see you got two parallel blogs to separate religious from random posts. It's a good thing. I thought about it but I guess I just don't have the time and patience to run two (or more) blogs simultaneously.

    ReplyDelete